Spotlight on “EEBEE” (Giveaway)
Based on the latest research on how babies learn and grow, eebee’s adventures are designed to help you and your baby transform everyday play, observation and exploration into learning that lasts.
ADVENTURES GO BEYOND LETTERS, NUMBERS AND SIMPLE SHAPES.
eebee’s adventures start with questions such as: How do I…? What happens when…? What if I…? What if you…? What if it…?
eebee’s adventures focus on the developmental skills that babies are working on and use as the foundation of all future learning. They provide models and ideas for enriching ordinary moments by presenting playful and real situations that young children (and parents!) can actually understand, build on and learn from.
Every day and every waking moment, babies work at figuring out how the world works and they work in their world. From babbling to chatting; from rolling to running; from stacking to building; from my turn to your turn: these are a child’s first real-life learning adventures—adventures that lay the foundation for all future learning. These are eebee moments, the basis of the learning that lasts…for every baby, with every parent.**
IE MOMMY SAYS:
I was the mom that played music and read to her belly while she was pregnant. I was the mom that spoke to my infant as if they understood grown-up speech. I guess that is one of the reasons that I was attracted to the eebee’s adventures DVD line.
The engaging characters, colors and music all blend together to create a fun, creative learning environment for your child. The philosophy that curiosity and the act of “doing” help children to learn is one that we have fostered in our home from day one.
As a home school family you learn that many little every day moments lend themselves to larger discussions and opportunities for learning. eebee’s adventures reflect that sense of learning and philosophy.
- Exploring Real Stuff - eebee and playmates explore a range of materials and everyday objects with the simple and enticing goal of finding out what these things are like. “What do things feel like?” “What sounds do they make?” “How do they move?” “Are they heavy or light?” “What can I do to them?” These are just a few of the questions eebee and friends actively take on in Exploring Real Stuff
- All in a Day’s Play - The many teachable, unplanned and unscripted learning moments that fill a baby’s day are the inspiration for ALL IN A DAY’S PLAY. No matter how ordinary the materials or the situation might seem, for a baby, the possibilities are anything but.
- Figuring Things Out - Reflecting the day to day challenges and discoveries that define a toddler’s world, FIGURING THINGS OUT showcases what can happen when a child’s newfound motor skills support her natural curiosity and interest in making things work and achieving goals.
Contest will run until midnight (PST) – May 28th. Winner will be randomly chosen and announced on May 29th! Contest Open to U.S. Residents Only at this time.
HOW TO ENTER:
- TO ENTER :
- Visit eebee’s Adventures and find your favorite item (can not be the ones pictured in the review). Come back to The IE Mommy and tell me about your favorite = ONE ENTRY*
- Join eebee’s Adventures’ email list. Come back to The IE Mommy and tell me = TWO ENTRIES*
*These entries are mandatory, if it is not followed then all other entries will be disqualified.
- EXTRA ENTRIES:
- Add the IE Mommy to your blogroll = ONE ENTRY
- Subscribe & Follow my blog via email = TWO ENTRIES
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway- www.twitter.com/iemommy Remember to include @iemommy in order for it to count = TWO ENTRIES
- Tell me another item from EEBEE’s that you’d like to see the IE Mommy review = TWO ENTRIES
- Remember YOU MUST leave a comment for each step…in order to be eligible for the extra entries.
The IE Mommy is always looking for products, companies and sites to review. If you have or know of a company, product or site that could use an IE Mommy review. Email me at theiemommy (at) gmail (dot) com.
**Information obtained from the eebee’s Adventures Website