The whole point is to swing by Friday FillIns and check out their list of “Fill Ins” and complete them. Sounds pretty simple but once you get started your brain has to really work on some of them.
Of course, that could just be this old person’s brain and you’ll have not problem and breeze right through it.
Wanna join me? Go to Friday FillIns and check out the list of Friday FillIns. Cut and Paste them to your blog with your answers compled. Leave your link in the comment section and I’ll be sure to visit! (When my electricity comes back on…)
1. Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream is my favorite summertime treat .
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is The Breakfast Clug (hands down!)
3. Rabbit Fur is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon is both sexy and scary.
5. I am hungry right now.
6. When daylight fades it reminds me of car trips with my dad.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to falling asleep (I woke up tired), tomorrow my plans include cleaning my house and doing laundry and Sunday, I want to watch movies!